Monday, April 21, 2008

Portland or Bust!


So this weekend we had a fun filled weekend with the sister in Portland! Kyla took us to dinner, to the fresh pot coffee shop to the movies (21 can wait to rent!) and to the very cultured ballet! Lets just say it was first for brian! He did so good until we thought the guy was nude! He wasn't though just some cream spanky pants! All in all Portland is a great place to visit but i always love coming home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys had such a good time. And yes it is always nice to come home!

Shannon said...

Oh man, I wish I could have seen Brian's face at the ballet. Hilarious. Good for you Brian!

Tiffany said...

that coffee looks unreal.

Melissa said...

What a guy to go to the ballet. That drink looks YUMMY!