Friday, February 5, 2010
the bla blog
So life just seems to catch up with you, doesn't it. I can't do two internet things at once apparently. Facebook or blog thats what you get people. It is just nice to know that I haven't checked my blog in almost a year so I really don't have to worry about anyone reading this one. I am really just wanted to bla my thoughts right now, my head hurts from school work and Im using this as my take a break tool. I only have sixteen months of school left, which is so short and so long all at the same time. I really want to know what God has planned for me because I sure as heck don't have a clue. I feel that Brian and I are at this place in our life that is all about making decsions, and not little ones like should I spend a hundred dollars on jeans or put it into savings. Major ones like should we have kids, should I work after we have them. Do I jump straight into my masters, and questions like,why oh why do I still have shag in three of my bedrooms. Some more life changing than others. Things I think about none the less. oh boy... Brian break is over, back to write a summary on Foundations of bilingual education! yeepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment