Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weddings!

I was very blessed enough to be asked by my wonderful friends to take their engagment pictures! I love photography but this was scary because it is such an important thing! It was my first time but i think they turned out great! They acutally used one of them for their wedding invites! Yah for nate and ali! Thank you angela for using your house! it was great!




12 comments:

Kristie said...

very cute couple!! Good luck wedding coordinator!;)

Michelle said...

Very very cute!

Crystal said...

How fun! I didn't know you were a photographer! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Kara those turned out great!
Good job!
They are such a cute couple!

Lindsay said...

I can NOT believe that Nate is getting married... oh my goodness!

Great job on the pictures :) I love the sky in the one with them walking!

Tiffany said...

Cute cute cute!

Katie said...

Great job! Aww, they look so happy!

Shannon said...

You did do a great job!!
They are so cute.

Katie said...

Kara you are fantastic and someday I want to grow up and be just like you! You are so talented!

Ms. Kyla said...

you are an AMAZING photographer and friend! Will you take pics of me and my cats before I leave (tears) and of you and me, of course. LOVES!

Melissa said...

Those are beautiful Kara!! I hope you are enjoying your summer!

Sue said...

Surprise! I found you from Mollie! I had to say your pictures are SO great. I loved the one of Ali laying her head on Nate's. So sweet. Keep it up. You have so many talents. How do you choose?! :)