Sunday, July 6, 2008

oh this crazy life


Well my life is taking off again! Buzzy and i keep forgetting my camera! So not like me! But a little up date! Brian and i bought a new car! Its new to us! We went from a two 02 civic to a 05 four door accord! Shes pretty! Silver and black leather! Just to let you all know NO im not pregnate! (people have been asking because of the four doors, i know right!) any who School is crazy and so is work, i have a wedding next weekend in Albany and will get to see some old friends which will be nice! Brian cant go because of school, his schedual is even more insane than mine if you can believe it! So anywho i hope you all are enjoying yourselves and i will blog more later!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Life just seems to pick up speed doesn't it? I keep waiting for it to slow down. I think I'll be in my grave when it lets up... hmm I wonder how busy we'll be in heaven?

Your picture made me laugh. Nice head bands!

Kristie said...

LOL matching head bands...Nice!!`

Anonymous said...

Yeah for a new car!!!
You have been a busy girl!!!

Katie said...

haha! Love the picture!

Enjoy that new car!

Michelle said...

YEAH... I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the wedding invite with your image on it!!!!

Shannon said...

Okay...that picture cracks me up.

Love you dorks!

Melissa said...

Love the head bands!! Enjoy your pretty new car!