Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Little Project!

Well this is the scoop. Im starting this little blog bible study so everyone is welcome to join. I had the idea because I have some girlfriends that live far away and i wanted to stay incontact with them not only as friends but a spirtual way as well. So i thought why not do a internet bible study. We just get a book, read a chapter a week and I will post questions to answer and just feed back for the week. I know in my very busy life sometimes its hard to make it to a study during the week so i thought this was a great alturnative! Just read whenever you have time and log on sometime during the week! The site is called Jesus Journals and its on my friends list if you want to look at whats going on! I will be posting the book today or tomarrow so if anyone is interested, order a book (they're like $10 including shipping! at amazon.com) and we will be starting in two to three weeks or so, enough time for people to get their books! So come and let us gather to celebrate our lives for the LORD! (the book is called: "The Only Way to Happiness" by John MacArther!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Kara!!! Good times this morning!

Crystal said...

I like your idea! Best of luck!