Sunday, July 20, 2008

Givning in. . .

The Directions:1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Please be nice to me! :-)2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Let's see... I remember seeing a huge smile on Brian's face as he introduced us to his new bride and I thought... what a keeper! :)

I'm enjoying getting to know you through small group and your blog!

Shannon said...

Screaming in your chair because I had just chopped my hair all off. :)

Nicole said...

small group, I am so glad that you are in it so we can get know eachother.

Kristie said...

first memory...you and Brian at church a few rows over from us...me wonder "who's the hotty with Frazier...

emergency mini pedi

locks of love

pirate bdays

Anonymous said...

Oh for sure the olive oil!!! :)

Katie said...

You have been able to work wonders with two of my kids who were terrified of getting their hair cut! Thanks for working your magic...maybe I should call you the magician-beautician?...okay, maybe not ;)

Mollie C said...

Hmmm first memory i had was when i FIRST met you at El Cazador for Tiff's birthday i think like 2 year ago or something? I thought you were HILARIOUS and i had a blast drinking and laughing and talking!! Katie's shower was also soo fun! We need to hang out sometime soon!!

Melissa said...

Just seeing you monthly for my hair cuts and the girls. We love you as our hairdresser and dont know what we will do when you become a teacher? :)

Michelle said...

You telling me "your story."

Tiffany said...

The cookies we made from the Christmas tree jar I bought you. :o)

Kailin said...

You fixing my daughters hair after she tried to do it herself! You are a life saver!