Tis' the season for freezing my stinking tush off! The weather outside is defiantly frightful! But beautiful! Well I am officially on Christmas break from school! hallelujah! My brain needed this! I start back to school the first week in January, but I'm trying not to think that far ahead. We are going to Portland to see my dad this weekend and that should be fun! (weather permitting, of course). Then off to Sweet Home to see mom and friends! It should be a a blast! I'm excited because this year will be the first year that I will get to go to a Christmas eve service at church. We have always spent Christmas eve with my dad's family, which I love them, however, they do not share my faith and so we usually just stayed in and visited. But this year I decided that this is important to me! So I put on my big girl panties and made a grown up decision! I hate being a grown up! But I'm excited to experience Christmas eve with my church family.
Merry Christmas if I don't see you! Drive safe and enjoy your families!!!!
6 comments:
LOVE YOUR STARBUCKS ORNAMENT!!!! AND YAY for your Christmas break!!! Enjoy it!!! I'll see you guys tomorrow night at the party! And YES the weather is crazy but i absolutely LOVE the snow!!!
I just got that ornament this year too!!:) I love it!
Enjoy your break and your travels...be SAFE!!
See you Friday!
It TOTALLY sucks not being in the family picture ;( But good pic of you, Katie and Mom. Miss you guys! I will think of you on Christmas while I'm floating down the Mekong Delta in Vietnam. I LOVE YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Merry Merry Christmas Kara & Brian!!
Hope your holiday season is safe, warm and full of love!!
Blessings -
So cute! Have a safe trip!
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment