

It has been two years, yesterday sence I said yes to the man I had only known for six months! Crazy, maybe, but I was sure crazy in love! The love and apprecation I have for this man is so much more then I can put into words, (but I'll try, teehee) He is my rock, my spirtual leader, my best friend, my provider and protecter, he builds me up daily. I never felt I deserved someone that treated me this amazing, God has blessed me in so many ways, but thus far this is my favorite blessing yet! Thank you to all my friends who support and build up my marriage, it is truly appreciated! Happy Two Years baby! I love you!
8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! May God bless you with MANY great years together!
We love you!!
Aww, so sweet! Congrats on making through the first two (in my opinion, those are the hardest ;))
You are a beauty!!
I was thinking of you guys on Tuesday. Miss you Kare, and love you!!
Happy Anniversary! I love the last picture that is totally you two!
You guys are just precious! :)
Happy anniversary!
Oh Kara!!! Happy Anniversary...late! I can't believe I forgot and you didn't remind me! ;) I am sooooooooooooooooo happy for you. It is everything I could have wished for you and more. I know you have a love that will last forever. I love you little sister. MUAH!
Sorry I "slept" through your anniversary! haha! So Happy (late) Two Years!!! Seriously can't believe it's 2 years!!!
Hope you had a great anniversary! Good to see you at H.D.! That's where old married folks hang out after church on Sunday, you know. :)
Post a Comment