Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumkin time!!!!

Mine is a dove if you cant tell!
Never mess with a woman carving a pumkin!

This is ho we do pumkins in the Frazier family!


This is too cute of a pic!



OHHHH we are cute!




So we went to the pumkin patch to aquire our loot! I did however, recieve reluctance from about everyone that I made go with me, such as my husband, his best friend, and his mother! I protested profusly that we pick our pumkins from the safeway bins! What kind of photo opp is that! So needless to say I won, and to the patch we went! We Carved our creations with the Rice Herman family and yes power tools were involved, yes my husband did do a deer and yes his mother gutted his pumkin out for him! We had a blast!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

HAHAHA. "His mother gutted it out for him." OH MY.

Love carving pumpkins!

We need to all get together sometime soon!

Crystal said...

You two are cuties! Love the dove!!

Wow, such talent!

Kristie said...

Now that's gettin' serious about carving a pumpkin!!

Seriously Brian...you made your mom gut your pumpkin!?!?!;)

I totally got that it was a dove! Nice work!

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Oh, you two ARE cute :)

Love the pumpkins!!

Melissa said...

You are funny. Pumkin carving is so fun! Have a great weekend!

Ms. Kyla said...

holy carp (i spelled it that way on purpose) your hair is sooooooo long. Please blog about just your hair!

happy halloween love! Glad yours was a blasty! I knew it would be.

Sue said...

You guys are GOOD! Ours looked ridiculous compared to those. Glad they weren't side by side. Ha! Good to see you today.

Katie said...

Great shots of the pumpkin carving. Good thing dad never let you have a real knife growing up...
You look intimidating.