Monday, October 13, 2008

Laundry = satan

Laundry was created by the devil! Let me explain. . . i hate laundry, it never stops i always have a load going and if i feel like I'm finally caught up, ha that is a joke, only for the simple fact that I'M WEARING CLOTHES! It is a vicious cycle that must be stopped! Then i really began to think (darn critical thinking class-) I don't like laundry because God made us to be naked! AAA ha! i know right! So it brings it back to two things- we should all just run around naked, and the devil created laundry! Gotta go i have to fold the rest now!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kara you need to get away. Hahaha. Your starting to sound loony. :o)

And seriously I know... DARN THAT CRITICAL THINKING CLASS! hahaha

Michelle said...

God also created us to procreate and fill the earth... wait till you see what happens to laundry after that! :)

Katie said...

Michelle already said it but thats what I was thinking too....just wait! :)

Melissa said...

Ok so I think all Mom's agree just you wait:) ....I dont know about you but I am TIRED of school, it will pay off in the end though. Have a great weekend!

Ms. Kyla said...

we finally agree! I love you!!! Where are you and call me or something! LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU.