
Well he may not be big (a forky, two horns on each side) but it was my first buck! my husband spotted him and leeped out of the car!!! ran over to the row that he was in and said well baby do you want em? i so kindly said he is small! Then he asked if i wanted to be done hunting? That in itself made me get im my shooting stance get my cross hares on him and without thinking i pulled the trigger! He went sholder first to the ground and that was all folks! One shot one deer.

Needless to say my husband was proud of me!

He shot his buck the day before when i was taking a test in La Grand! His was a bit bigger! A nice 3 by 4! which means three spikes on one side and four on the other.

So you can see how much bigger my husbands was!!! It was also the biggest buck he had ever shot!
8 comments:
Oh... my... gosh. I have no words. I mean, congrats! Look at you Kara. You are a hunter woman now. What did Brian do to you?!! Haha. How cute.
Well Look At You Two!!!
Good for you!
Way to go!! One shot, in the shoulder on your first deer...unheard of!
Love the picture of both deer heads on the back of the truck!!:)
My dad would be so proud of you!!
So incredible... and btw... your hair is soooo long, looks very pretty out there in the woods!
So are you putting those racks up on the wall in your living room?
WTG, Kara! I knew you were a feisty one ;)
You crack me up :) I'm thinkin' maybe you could mount them on the wall in the salon :)
Hope you're having a good week!!
I'm sure that deer didn't have a family. haha! I noticed 2 heads but 1 body? Did you have to cut it off or did Brian?? How thrilling ;) I am so glad that you are doing what you do. I would have never in my wildest dreams thought my baby sister would be a hunter but look at you! I am proud to be your older sister. You go girl! Big hugs from afar. I'm expecting some of that jerky or at least pics of the new decor in your home! MUAH!
Post a Comment