A hoochie mama is a cow (girl elk) call that i used last night. Well it was the last day of archery last night, yahhhh! most would think that i would be a happy girl! However, any of you that know hunting know that riffle hunting starts this weekend for buck! And that my friend lasts only two whole weeks, but then again duck hunting starts so effortlessly the next weekend! One of our friends got us a sign that describes it best, " WE INTERRUPT THIS MARRIAGE FOR HUNTING SEASON!" My husband is sure lucky that i love him! He shoots animal i shoot him! (photos:) ) (actually i have a tag for next weekend and I've never killed anything before so wish me luck- and yes there will defiantly be a post on that one!
Hermiston is so beautiful in the evenings! Thanks Darren for letting us go on your land! We didn't see anything but they sure we talking!
9 comments:
I really had no clue where the title of this post would take us.
Great photos ... love the one of you with Brian in the background :)
You are a good wife my friend!
You are an amazing photographer. Be careful out there. I love you.
I'm with Shannon, HA! Funny!
Enjoy your time with you man... and the wildlife :)
don't forget pheasants, chuckars, quail, geese, doves...
seriously it's amazing that Ted and I could even get married in the fall...we had to reschedule twice because it conflicted with the hunting of something and I would have had no ushers/candle lighters (my bros) and no one to walk me down the isle...
LOVE it!! You are cracking me up, as usual!
Hahaha. Way to go hoochie mama.
I'm so skilled I just use my own voice to talk to them.
Ok not really.
:o)
You're as bad as my Father in law. (he is a taxidermist and avid hunter)- I miss not seeing you. Tell B Hi!
Post a Comment