ONE WORD
Many of my friends have been posting this so I thought I would do it to!In the comment line, please leave one word that comes to your mind that describes me.
Please feel free to copy this to your blog if you like, and I will happily participate with you!And like Shannon and Angela did I am adding a little more....... Also tell me what your madden name is. I want to know your favorite time of day and why.
15 comments:
Real
Quirky :)
(leaving the maiden name part blank since I dont do last names on blogs.)
And right now when my kids are napping!
Bubbly!
When my kids are asleep for the night and all is quiet...or those first five minutes after they wake up in the morning and just want to snuggle!
outgoing
Im with shan on the name thing.
I would have to go with either first thing in the morning my kids are always lovie even to eachother or in the evening when there sleeping and Ryan and I can actually spend time together.
Silly!
Gosh, I didn't think about the name thing on blogs! Yikes!
Saturday mornings when my kids are snuggling in to bed with me/us.
hilarious!
I love mornings... It means I survived another day and I'm about to begin another one!!
Lindsay said exactly what I was thinking.
hilarious
Love the evenings when it gets dark. That means its time to relax!
Didnt even think about last name thing! sorry guys!!!!!
Confident
Fav Time- 9-11pm. :) OR 5-6am with a little coffee
Fun!!
Oh, and my favorite time of day...evening! Love sunsets, the coziness of being home, and looking forward to sleep!
joy
you can always make me smile!:)
since you know my dad, you know my maiden name
favorite time of day...
weekdays--the evening when I'm home with my family
weekends--early morning in my jams and the quiet before the storm known as my three boys awakens for the day
lil'sis
I can't help it! And my favorite time of day is 9:00 am on Saturday mornings. I miss being able to sleep in.
Spunky
-evening because that's when my hubby gets off work!-
Kare Bear and always will be! I love you
Post a Comment