Tuesday, September 23, 2008

IM LATE, Im late, IM LATE. . to work

(this is just a cute pic of me and my husband this summer- i always like to have pics, even if it has nothing to do with my blog!)
It always seem when im late thats when i want to sit down and blog! haha any who, my hair is wet, got the ribs in the crock pot (yummy recipe) , im off to do some hair, home for dinner with my boy and then off again to volley ball!!! and i havent even started my school yet! and im still smiling thanking Jesus for everything hes givin me! hope your week started off great!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Bless you Kara... sounds like I'm having dinner at your house :)

Enjoy the rest of your week!!

** and that photo is GREAT!

Kristie said...

LOL I totally thought this was going to be a prego announcement!!!

It's been one of those weeks...I've been late every day so far...

maybe because I never go to bed!!

Ms. Kyla said...

HI!!! you are cute and stuff. I will work on making my blog as fun as yours. I want more pics of nate and Ali's wedding. and more pics of your hair. i miss you!
xo

Katie said...

haha....love Kristie's comment! Hope you are having a great day!

Melissa said...

You are adorable! Hope you have a great weekend!