Saturday, May 3, 2008

Family Ties


All right people~ this is a blast from the past! This is what was known as the Howell family~ we were all pretty darn cute if you ask me~ (just look at my dad's glasses!)

8 comments:

Katie said...

Awww, how cute! You girls were adorable then and now!!

I had those same crooked bangs like Katie ;)

Michelle said...

I love looking back at old pictures! :) (I posted.)

Kristie said...

I love it!!

Robyn said...

How precious are those old photos...what cuties you all are.

Melissa said...

How Cool. You girls are all so beautiful! Love you girlfriend!

Kailin said...

Cuties!

ok, and my dad STILL wears glasses like that!

Anonymous said...

I thought I commented on this????

Anyway love this picture you girls are so darn cute!

Ms. Kyla said...

Really not much has changed. Dad is wearing a suit (did you notice that?) Mom is light and bubbly, Katie is so Tyson, full of energy in that smile...could I be any more mischievous? and you, quite and nice. Look at what we are wearing too.....typical. Thanks for the memory. LOVE YOU.