Oh, I agree about the sunsets!! Sounds like a very fun date!
Looks like fun!
I've been on a date or two in that area too. infact Ryan proposed out there.
a date is a date in my book!:)beautiful sunset!!
Hahaha. That's a good time.I love the tree farm!
Love it! Glad you were able to enjoy some quality time together! :)
I am with Kristie... a date is a date! Any time alone together... soak it up... and it makes the guys really happy when we do some of their stuff, too.
Sunsets are beautiful here! Looks like you two had a fun date :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, I agree about the sunsets!! Sounds like a very fun date!
Looks like fun!
I've been on a date or two in that area too. infact Ryan proposed out there.
a date is a date in my book!:)
beautiful sunset!!
Hahaha. That's a good time.
I love the tree farm!
Love it! Glad you were able to enjoy some quality time together! :)
I am with Kristie... a date is a date! Any time alone together... soak it up... and it makes the guys really happy when we do some of their stuff, too.
Sunsets are beautiful here! Looks like you two had a fun date :)
Post a Comment