Did you know the title of this post is "POOP Kitty? Hahaha! That's funny. Teaka looks so funny!
hasnt anyone told Brian that cat's clean themselves?
What's hilarious is that's exactly the type of picture BJ and I took of my cat!
Laughing out loud!!!
I LOVE the look on Brian's face in the mirror! He is getting just a little too much enjoyment out of this experience. :)
seriously laughing outloud at that picture!!
seriously how dirty can that cat be?!?!?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Did you know the title of this post is "POOP Kitty? Hahaha! That's funny. Teaka looks so funny!
hasnt anyone told Brian that cat's clean themselves?
What's hilarious is that's exactly the type of picture BJ and I took of my cat!
Laughing out loud!!!
I LOVE the look on Brian's face in the mirror! He is getting just a little too much enjoyment out of this experience. :)
seriously laughing outloud at that picture!!
seriously how dirty can that cat be?!?!?
Post a Comment