The zoo was so much fun i wanted to post so many more pics! This last little guy was my fav! he looks mean but was really a goof! i might just have to post more pics because i love all these little and big creatures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very cute, very cute. I'm jealous you got to go to the zoo! I love it there! I think my favorite are otters. :o) They're cute!
what kind of Monkey is that in the 2nd picture?? HaHa
Glad you had a great time.
How fun! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week Kara!
Sooo much fun. Only been to the zoo once. I'm really wanting to take the kids there sometime this summer. Did you see the new dinosuar exhibit?
Is that last one Brian? That's why it's your favorite, huh! :)
Sorry Brian, couldn't resist!
Looks like you had lots of fun
Post a Comment