Friday, May 2, 2008

His Grace comes in the morning

Last night was a hard night! It was one of those reflective ones, that come on unexpected. I was thinking about my past, my choices who was and was very baffled on how this girl that i am could have been that girl? I know Gods grace has covered me and released me and i am clean, it just stinks that sometime you have to remember the sour to enjoy the sweet. However, his grace comes in the morning, i did wake with such a peace and i know his arms were around me and my heart. I just need to remember he doesn't waste a hurt and he will use all of my past for his glory. Just sometimes i wonder why we think we are better doing things for ourselves. . .

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

GREAT post!! Your heart for His best is evident!

~ Blessings to you this beautiful day!

Shannon said...

Oh man. I hear ya!
But God has you right now just where he wants you. It is Satan that is trying to get you to get stuck in the past. And he sucks, so dont let him!

Love you.

Katie said...

Shannon's right! Satan will use every little thing we let him...thoughts are so powerful! Don't let him use them against you!!

Glad you woke this morning feeling our Heavenly Fathers mercies!! God is so good!!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love you Kara!

Melissa said...

You are a blessing! Love you!